Body Pain Relief
Circulution - Tens Tech ll :: Circulution - Sonic :: Circulution - Ultra
All massagers covers pain relief the following body regions: Back , Shoulder, Neck Pain, Knee Joint, Elbow Joint, Hand, Knuckle & Sciatic Pain Relief
Tens & EMS
What is TENS?
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
TENS is is a therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current for pain relief.
The Pain relief product are battery operated electronic devices that generates special electrical impulses which, when applied to the skin stops the transmission of pain signals to your brain. No pain signals – no pain! The Pain relief machines also encourages the release of endorphins in the body. Endorphins are the body’s natural pain relief chemicals. They interact with pain
receptors in a similar way to pain relief medication (but without any of the side effects). The pain relief machines can significantly reduce and in many cases eliminate both chronic and acute pain from almost any cause
- Increases the body’s production of endorphins, a naturally released painkiller
- Decreases Pain Perception
- Nerve Retraining(Nerve damage can often lead to pain or loss in movement. When the nerves are not able to receive or send signals correctly, pain or difficulty to move will follow. By using a machine, you can retrain your nerves to work properly.)
- Easy to Use
- Massage Benefits
- Reduce Inflammation
- Affordable Pain Relief
- Quicker Rehabilitation and Reduced Fear
- Non-Invasive technique
- Increased Circulation & healing
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Increased Motion and Function
- Less Fatigue and Tiredness
- Pain Relief without Medication
- No Adverse Effect
- Decreases symptoms of diabetes, regular headaches, nerve disorder, muscle pain and restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia, shin splints and neuropathy.
What is EMS?
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
EMS, also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation ( NMES ) or electromyostimulation , is the elicitation of muscle contractionusing electric impulses.
The impulses are generated by a device and are delivered through electrodes on the skin near to the muscles being stimulated.The electrodes are generally pads that adhere to the skin. The impulses mimic the action potential that comes from the central nervous system , causing the muscles to contract.Electrical muscle stimulation can be used as a training, therapeutic, or cosmetic tool.
- It can be utilized as a strength training tool for healthy subjects and athletes
- It could be used as a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or totally immobilized patients
- It could be utilized as a testing tool for evaluating the neural and/or muscular function in vivo
- It could be used as a post-exercise recovery tool for athletes
- Strength enhancement and performance gains